Low Hair Growth / Maximum Hair Breakage
Answer Yes or No to the following questions to see if you have the indicators for LOW GROWTH RATE:
- Are you a Crash Dieter or Yoyo dieter?
- Do you have your hair cut every 4-6wks or more than 4 times a year?
- Are you sleeping less than 5hrs a night?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with anemia?
- Do you work in an office or indoors?
- Are you Vegan or Vegetarian?
- Would you describe your job or life as stressful?
- Does your hair have a terminal length shorter than waist?
- Are you shedding large amounts of hair (more than 100/day)?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, your lifestyle and hair routine indicate LOW growth rates. The more YES answers the more you’re going to have to make changes and adjustments to correcting your hair care routine.
Answer Yes or No to the following questions to see if you have the indicators for MAXIMUM BREAKAGE
- Do you blowdry your hair more than once a month?
- Do you use a straightener/curling irons more than once a month?
- Do you shampoo your hair more than 3x / week?
- Do you regularly swim in salt water and chlorinated swimming pools?
- Do you dry brush your hair every day?
- Do you bleach or regularly dye your hair?
- Have you had your hair permed or chemically straightened (Natural Keratin Treatments included) in the last two years?
- Do you regularly sunbathe or spend excessive time in the sun without a hat?
- Are you taking scalding hot showers?
- Do you use name brand hair styling products more than 4 times a month?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, your hair routine and lifestyle choices indicate MAXIMUM hair breakage. Again, the more YES answers you have the more you will have to make adjustments to your hair care routine if you want to see positive changes to your hair.
So what now? Well each of these questions relates to issues you need to address if you truly want healthier, longer hair. Having healthy hair requires a hair care routine that encompasses the scalp to the tips. Only healthy hair will grow strong and long. Now take the step and read how ´¯`·.¸¸.☆